After labels are printed, they need to be rewound onto a roll, to prepare them for application to packages and containers. That's where our Label Rewinders come in. As printed labels come out of a printer, the label rewinder gathers the labels onto a roll. Once the labels are rewound, they can be applied using either a label dispenser or an automatic or semi-automatic labeling machine. Using any label rewinder allows for hands-free operation and allows time to multi-task.
Please see an overview of available Label Rewinders below, and SixB-specific pricing is available upon request.
Label Rewinder Features To Look For:
- Set-ups, from more simplified production lines to the industrial
- Range of Material Widths (varies by brand)
- Various options available by brand
- Maximum label roll outside diameters up to 11"
- Minimum and maximum core diameter requirements from 1" to 3"
Note: The Sato RWG-500 includes the EXT Cable Connector for Sato printers with EXT port. Universal Power Supply is available at an additional cost for all other printers.